Simple Solution USA Disposable Diapers (L-XL: 46-69cm 12pcs)
- "PAYDAY"- Flat 20% off on all Major Dog & Cat Food Brands
- "CAT20" – Use this Code to Get Flat 20% off on Royal Canin Cat Products
- "TOY" - Use this Code to Get upto 25% off on Toys
- "B1G1" – Use this Code to Get Buy 1 Get 1 on Nootie’s New Arrivals
- A BETTER FIT - Simple Solution X-Small, Small, Medium, L-Xl & XXL Disposable Dog Diapers with new adjustable fit sizes are for dogs with a 9-14, 12-19, 15-23, 19-27 & 22-37 inch waist respectively. These dog diapers feature a stretchable fabric that fits snugly around your pet.
- ABSORBENT AND LEAK-PROOF - The super absorbent core locks in all moisture while leak-proof barriers provide added mess prevention that’s guaranteed to work. With stretch waistband protection, your girl dog can move around freely while staying dry.
- NO MESS – Simple Solution Disposable Dog Diapers have a leak-proof fit that gives your dog freedom of movement without compromising on security. The tail-hole and extra-long wings help them stay put on the wiggliest of dogs.
- FUR FRIENDLY - Attaching and removing the diaper is safe and easy with Fur-Friendly Fasteners. Designed with your dog’s fur in mind, the diaper stays in place on your extra, extra large female dog without her fur getting stuck to the folds.
- COMFORT AND CONFIDENCE - Your dog will be relaxed and mess-free with the superior mobility of these XS, Small, Medium, Large-Xl & XXL diapers. The wetness indicator will tell you when to change them.
Redesigned with a way better fit than our previous diapers, Simple Solution Disposable Dog Diapers protect your home and give you peace of mind. Fur-Friendly Fasteners, leak-proof barriers, and a super absorbent core mean comfort for your pet and no pee on the floor. The wetness indicator will let you know when it’s time to change the diaper. And they come in new adjustable sizes that aren’t just a close fit, they’re a perfect fit.
With tabs underneath and padding facing in, slip the hole of the diaper over your pet's tail. Position the diaper between the back legs and snug against your pet's underbelly. Secure the adjustable tabs on the top portion of the diaper and let your pet be free.